Book Club meets on the third Thursday of the month at 10:00am in the Church Parlor. All are welcome!
Each month a book is read and then discussed at the meeting. Meetings usually last between 1 to 2 hours, and books are chosen by members of the group and range from the most contemporary to the classics. Whether you read the entire book, make it part way through, or did not have a chance to read it, everyone is welcome to come join! For the current book and more information, please contact the church office.
Upcoming Book Club Books:
- October 19th, 2017, we will discussing Ray & Joan: The Man Who Made McDonald's Fortune and the Woman Who Gave It All Away by Lisa Napoli.
- November 16th, 2017, we will be discussing The Virgin Cure by Ami McKay.
- December 21st, 2017, we will be discussing Wonder by R.J. Palacio.
- January 18th, 2018, we will be discussing Nine Stories by J.D. Salinger.
- February 15th, 2018, we will discussing Miss Emily by Nuala O'Connor.
- March 15th, 2018, we will be discussing A Gentleman in Moscow by Amor Towles.
- April 19th, 2018, we will be discussing The Sense of and Ending by Julian Barnes.
- May 17th, 2018, we will be discussign Eleanor and Hick by Susan Quinn.
- June 21st, 2018, we will be discussing The End of Absence: Reclaiming What We've Lost in an Age of Constant Connection by Michael Harris.