Independent Outreach Opportunities
Here are local organizations you may wish to contact to seek outreach opportunities of your own:
- May Dugan Center: provides programs and services to families on the near west side. Contact: Blanca Figueroa at (216) 631-5800 ext. 121, email@example.com.
- Berea Children's Home and Family Services: Provides mental health and developmental services to children. Contact: D. Mueller at DMueller@bchfs.org or 440.260.8337.
- Malachi House: Christian based organization that provides services to the terminally ill. Contact: Alice Sawyers at (216) 621-8831, or firstname.lastname@example.org
- City Mission: provides help to those struggling with poverty, and homelessness. Contact: The City Mission's Main Campus (216) 431-3510, and for Laura's Home Women's Crisis Center (216) 472-5500
- Westside Community House: provides an array of programs and services for children, families, and older adults. Contact: Dawn Kolograf at email@example.com.
- Lakewood Community Services Center: provides basic need assistance and personalized resource and referral services. Contact: Lisa Horton 216-226-6466, or firstname.lastname@example.org
- American Red Cross: provides direct service to those affected by disasters in your local community. Contact: 216.431.3334, or www.redcross-cleveland.org.